Stainless Steel slip-on section that would step up 1.375" and 1.5" to 2", which would allow a muffler with 2" I.D. to slip over. The slip on section is perfect for those who are building their own custom exhaust and would like the muffler to be detached/attached. This slip on section would only accept mufflers with 2" inside diameter.
Slip On Reducer would fit over 1-3/8" or 1-1/2" pipes, which would step up to 2" O.D. This allows the slip on section to fit inside 2" I.D. mufflers or pipes. Intended to be welded on. Great for custom builders!
- Inlet hole: 1.415" (35.88mm)
- Slip-on Straight Section Diameter: ~2" (50.8mm)
- Slip-on Straight Section Length: ~2" (50.8mm)
- Overall Length: ~2.5" (64.2mm)
- Thickness: .045" (1.13mm)
- Stainless Steel
NOTE: All specs are approximate measurements as these slip on reducers are formed so it would have usual metal distortions.