Custom upper brake line kit for ABS equipped Honda Rebel 300 and 500! This upper brake line kit would allow you to install taller handlebars!
If your handlebar height falls between two sizes, choose the larger size cable. For example, a 15" handlebar would require a +12" brake line. Cable lengths are determined by the added height of the handlebars:
- For 8"-10" handlebars, choose +6" brake line
- For 12" handlebars, choose +8" brake line
- For 14" handlebars, choose +10" brake line
- For 16" handlebars, choose +12" brake line
- 1x ABS Conversion Adapter Fitting
- 1x Stainless Braided Upper Brake Line
- 1x Chrome 35 degrees banjo fitting
- 1x Banjo bolt w/ crush washers
- 2017+ Honda Rebel 500/CMX 500 (ABS)
- 2017+ Honda Rebel 300/CMX 300 (ABS)
1) Follow the upper brake hose from the master cylinder going down to the ABS hard line.
2) Unscrew the hard line from the upper rubber hose.
3) Thread the ABS fitting onto the hardline. Tighten it.
4) Thread the new stainless steel upper line onto the adapter. Tighten it.
5) Move to the other end of the stainless steel line. Thread the banjo fitting on.
6) Bolt the banjo fitting onto the master cylinder. Tighten the banjo bolt into desired position.
7) Tighten the fitting from the hose onto the banjo fitting.
8) Double check all fittings to make sure it's all tight.
9) Bleed the brake system.
10) Double check the front brake to ensure everything is functioning properly before riding.