Over the years, we've tried much different paint on the tires to dress up the details and to highlight the brand of tires we were running. Tire Penz by far is the best option to go with! Go for the unique look, make your car or bike stand out from the rest!
TIRE PENZ IS NO LONGER IN BUSINESS. The color that we have available is the last of the inventory, we cannot get any other colors and once these are sold out, they'll be gone forever.
SALES ARE FINAL ON CLOSE OUT ITEM. NO REFUND, EXCHANGE, OR STORE CREDIT.
Tire Penz paint formula has the same hold and vibrancy you’ve come to know, but no longer requires Formula 51. SAME GREAT PAINT, LESS TIME SPENT PAINTING!
Specially formulated, high quality, stick-to-rubber paint, will give your tires a unique look that will “WOW” any onlookers down the road. Our UV protective paint ensures that your colors remain vibrant against tough weather and the harsh elements of the road. Get out and be seen!
Qty. 1 Tire Penz Paint Pen
Qty. 1 Replacement Reversible Pen Tip
Available in Blue,Green,Orange,Pink,Purple,Red,Silver,White, and Gold
- Q: How long does Tire Penz last?
- If applied correctly using instructions above, paint can last up to 1 year on sidewall(less in tread-results may vary).
- Q: How many Tire Penz will I need to paint my tires?
- For sidewall lettering: One pen should be plenty to do even large lettering on 4 tires and still have some leftover to touch up. For tread pattern: We assume you mean tread pattern of a motorcycle or scooter tire. Tire Penz is not designed for use in tread patterns of ATV, car, truck, or bicycle tires. Tread patterns similar to the Dunlop BATTLAX require one pen to paint the entire pattern, with some leftover for touchups.
- Q: Is the paint waterproof?
- Generally, yes. Prolonged exposure to extremely moist conditions may deteriorate the paint, but overall the paint is waterproof.
- Q: Does Tire Penz affect the grip of the tires on wet or dry surfaces?
- No. The paint applied to the treads should be in 1 or 2 really light coats. Any more than that and you risk the paint chipping or cracking (see above instructions for ‘Applying to Tire Tread’).
- Q: I bought a kit expecting to see Formula 51(Primer) and it’s not there…what gives?
- Our newest paint mixture no longer requires Formula 51. This means less time spent painting, more time showing it off.
- tires/surfaces will Tire Penz work on?
- A: We’ve tested our paint on pretty much any rubber surface you would want to paint: from lettering on 18 wheelers to the toe caps of our favorite shows. This paint is designed specifically to bond to rubber.
- Q: Is there anything else I should know before purchasing?
- Tire Penz was designed to work on any rubber surface which does not contact the road and last. We’ve tested in all sorts of conditions and our paint mix has stood up to the challenge. That being said, overall results may vary. If you find that you followed the above instructions carefully, but are not seeing the results you expected, send us an email with some pictures of the issue. We will address it the best we can.