Taylor Spiro-Pro Series Wires surpass the competition in performance and looks! These 8mm spark plug wires are the top choice of racers and enthusiasts due to affordability and overall high performance.
A great and economical performance upgrade! Simply unscrew or undo you old spark plug cap and cable, and screw the Taylor one into the coil!
Taylor Straight 180 Degree 8mm Spiro Pro Silicone Spark Plug Cable - (2 feet)
- Spiro-Pro 8mm Wire is the top choice of racers and enthusiasts due to its affordable value and overall high performance features.
- Spiro-Pro's two-layer 100% silicone inner core & outer jacket keeps the wires flexible for the life of your vehicle maintaining its vibrant color with heat protection to 600º F.
- Taylor Cable’s Spiro-Pro wire consists of a high conductive spiral wound core with a Stainless Steel wire and covered with a fluorocarbon conductive material.
- Spiro-Pro features 350 ohms per foot resistance which provides more fire power to the spark plugs than OEM resistor core wires and has up to 10 times less resistance than standard resistor core wires.
- Spiro-Pro eliminates radio frequency interference (RFI) and is recommended when using a multi spark discharge, electronic ignition systems
and other electronic components.
- Features Taylor Cable’s EXCLUSIVE low profile 100% silicone PROBOOTS® with vibration proof Stainless Steel double spring locking spark plug terminals.
- These are Universal Fit wires and will require cutting to fit, terminating, and booting the distributor end.
- Available in in Black Cable only
A great and economical performance upgrade for your:
-Honda Ruckus 50cc
-Honda Metropolitan 50cc
-Yamaha Zuma 50cc
-Yamaha Zuma 125cc (requires NGK Splicer)
-Honda Grom 125 (requires NGK Splicer)
+Many other bikes!
Add an NGK Cable Splicer when ordering just incase you need it!