Shinko 546 Series Soft Intermediate Tires
The Shinko 546 Tire has an aggressive tread pattern that works very well in a wide range of soil conditions from mud, sand to intermediate packed dirt. The tall wide spaced knobs offer exceptional self cleaning to provide excellent straight line traction on softer conditions.
- Rubber compound offers excellent durability for long knob life
- Front knobs use a 45° knob pattern for a better biting edge when cornering and better braking stability
- Front 90/100 sizing features a taller side wall to prevent pinch flats in roots and rocky conditions
- Front 80/100 sizing features a lower profile sidewall for more precise cornering and less sidewall flex
- TT Tube Type
- All sizes will work for front or rear fitment