RK Racing GB420MXZ x 120L Gold Chain
420x120L is perfect for Honda Grom 125 or Kawasaki Z125 Pro with stock swingarm!
RK GB420MXZ Heavy Duty RK Drive Chain - GB420MXZ
- RK racing chains have been the overwhelming choice of World Championship Teams for the past two decades!
- They have benefited from their long-term OEM relationships with the major Japanese motorcycle manufacturers; RK has supplied original chains and chains for racing
- All high-quality RK chains are made in Japan except the standard RKM series, which are from Malaysia
- All RK chains feature quad-staked pin riveting, solid rollers and solid bushings, except the RKM and standard series, which have two-point riveting and curled bushings
- Theyre all pre-stressed and pre-stretched for better performance with fewer adjustments
HEAVY-DUTY CHAIN (MXZ)
- All feature heavier side plates for more strength and resistance to stretch
- MXZ racing chains are made for the serious racer with all components heat treated for high-performance durability; chromoly steel construction with seamless rollers and bushings, and oversized alloy pins for added strength
- Max. Engine Size: 125cc
- Tensile Strength: 5,000
- Wear Life Index: 300 (Wear life Index should be used as a comparison for probable wear life under identical circumstances. Think of it as a percent, with standard chains being 100)