Renthal 5mm Offset Handlebar mount/clamp for 1-1/8" handlebars. Fit fit Honda and Kawasaki! A must have item to change to oversize handlebars, from 7/8" handlebars to 1-1/8"! 5mm offset will move the handle bar position forward or backward 5mm. This will give you a position that will suit your riding style.
Renthal Zero-Offset 1-1/8" (28.6mm) handlebar clamps/mounts are perfect to upsize your handlebars from 7/8" to 1-1/8"! Direct replacement for Honda and Kawasaki! Easy to install, simply remove the stock handlebar mounts and put these in place!
- Rubber-mounted clamps with long bolts
- For 1 1/8" diameter handlebars and OEM positioning with stock triple clamp
- Utilizes the OEM rubber cones; not included
Renthal’s 1 1/8” (28.6mm) handlebar mounts are designed to allow the mounting of oversized 1 1/8” handlebars, such as the Twinwall or Fatbar, on certain model motorcycles which are equipped with 7/8” handlebars as standard. These are CNC machined from 6086 T-6 billet aluminum and black anodized with laser etched Renthal logo.
The mounting studs are a special CNC machined hardened nickel chromoly steel with a machined relief to allow for the bending of the stud in the event of a hard crash. Our 1 1/8” mounts are meant to be a direct OEM replacement for the stock 7/8” mounts and will replicate the OEM bar position and height.
Designed to use the OEM rubber cones, replacement studs are available. Sold as a pair.
- The clamps are CNC precision machined from 6082 T6 solid billet, high strength aluminium alloy.
- Precision CNC machining ensures a perfect fit between the handlebar and clamp for maximum clamping strength.
- The bolts are CNC machined from nickel chromium molybdenum 817M40 steel and the hardened and tempered to grade W strength.
- A unique bolt head design with part hemispherical seating blended into the shank minimises the chance of bolt failure.
- Renthal bar mounts are designed to replicate the bar postion of the OE bar mounts.
- Black anodised finish.
- Please note Renthal bar mounts are designed to utilize the OE rubber cones.
Made in U.K.