No Products in the Cart
Race Tech 35mm Gold Valve Front Fork Emulators - Yamaha SR400. Pair these up with the RaceTech Spring kit for a much better ride!
Damping rod forks are notorious for having under-whelming performance but, fear not, Race Tech’s fork emulators are designed to give your damping rod forks high-end-cartridge-fork-like performance. Damping rod forks are generally cheaper for motorcycle manufacturers to produce but they don’t give the high level of tunability available in cartridge forks so riders are often left wanting more.
Essentially, Race Tech Gold Valve Cartridge Fork Emulators will transform your stock damping rod forks into confidence inspiring performance motorcycle front end with increased traction and feel. Be sure to pair with other Race Tech suspension components for the best results for your motorcycle.
* Tunable calves sit on top of damping rods; held in place by the mainspring
* Typical road race track tests show an improvement of 2 sec. per lap
* Street riders will see overall improvement in suspension feel and confidence
* Installation is straightforward for a suspension tech
* Tunable for all riding conditions and to specific rider preferences
* Make damping rod forks perform like well-tuned cartridge forks
* Tunable valves sit on top of damping rods, held in place by the mainsprings
This quick reference fitment information is provided to direct you to our catalog information and the manufacturer's information. Consult manufacturer publication(s) and/or website(s) for specific fitment and application information and other important information. This fitment information is based upon the stock version of the motorcycle or unit referenced and any accessory added or other modification could invalidate the quick reference information provided.
Failure to follow manufacturer's recommendations and requirements can cause product failure resulting in serious injury or death. While effort has been taken in collecting accurate fitment information, Steady Garage accepts no liability for loss or damage resulting from errors or omissions. If you believe any of the information provided is erroneous, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.