M8 Flat Head Dress Up Washer for flat head type screws.
Anodized Black aluminum finish, however removing the anodize is possible, which will allow you to finish it however you would like! You could powder-coat, anodize, polish, plate it, or keep it raw!
SOLD INDIVIDUALLY, 1 QTY = 1 Piece
Flat head aluminum dress up washers are perfect to finish the fine details on your car or bike! Universal fit for anything and anywhere has space for these dress up washers! Will only work with flat head screws/bolts with a taper. Generally, these washers are required when using flat head screw/bolts on plate surfaces as the taper would not site right without these washers. These are nicer than traditional flat washers, which are ugly!
- Billet 6061 Aluminum dress up washer
- Anodized Black aluminum finish
- Designed for M8 Flat Head screws/bolts (6mm allen tool)
- Sold individually
- Bolt not included
- Upgrade from standard washers
- Will only work with Flat Heat type screws with taper on the bottom (hex drive flat head, Phillips flat head, slotted flat head, and torx flat head)
- 22.10mm O.D. x 5.60mm tall
- Made in the USA
Commonly used in the following area: Ruckus seat frame bolts, lug bolts for front custom rims, engine compartment, rear shock mounting bolts, and much more!