Chimera Engineering High-Performance Racing Stainless Steel Stock Replacement Header - Benelli TNT 125 / 135 (ALL YEARS)
Larger 1.25" Stainless Steel Piping Allowing More Flow and Better Performance. The header will accept both 18mm or 12mm O2 Sensors allowing you to install a Wideband Meter for tuning purposes in the future.
This header will replace your restrictive stock header and will also shave weight off of your TNT 135.
Designed and made in the USA!
NOTE: This muffler gasket will fit tight on any U.S.A. made header pipes such as the Chimera header. This is due to the unit conversion between the metric-sized gasket and the imperial size header section. It will still work and function perfectly as it should, but the gasket will have a tight onto the American-made header pipe, which would scrape some of the inner gasket material out/off. This would not affect anything as the gasket material is meant to do that, it's brittle and pliable so that it would mold into shape and seal.
- Remove the existing muffler gasket and fit the muffler gasket onto the header OR fit the new gasket onto the header pipe first.
- Bend out the clamp section tabs on the slotted section of the muffler slightly just to make the connection easier to go/fit together.
- This is with the muffler unbolted from the chassis so that it would allow me to rotate and push the muffler into position on the header pipe. After it's in position, check for positioning of the whole system, make any necessary adjustments, then tighten up everything with a dab of Loctite or thread lock.
- Wipe down the header pipe and muffler pipe with rubbing alcohol to remove any oil or fingerprints (oil from your fingerprint would cook onto the header pipe).
- After a short 10-mile test ride, check all of the nuts and bolts to make sure everything is still nice and tight.