Chimera Engineering Bolt-On Side Stand for 2019+ Honda Super Cub 125! Easy bolt-on side/kickstand that mounts to the location that's similar to the optional OEM one! The Chimera kickstand will allow you to retain and keep your OEM center stand!
Includes everything to add a side stand to the new Honda Super Cub 125 (C125)! The Chimera side stand/kickstand sits at the same position as the factory optional side stand, very easy bolt-on installation! Retains your OEM center stand, so you don't need to remove it!
Made in the USA!
- Chimera Engineering C125 Bolt-on Kickstand/side stand bracket
- OEM Honda Kickstand Leg
- OEM Honda Kickstand Spring
- OEM Honda Pivot bolt and nut.
- 4x M8 x 1.25 Bolts
- 2x Machined Spacers
The Chimera side stand sits between the existing footpegs bracket and the engine. It's already partially assembled so that it's ready to be installed onto your C125!
- Position the Super Cub on the existing center stand.
- Loosen the 4 bolts that hold the footpeg bracket to the engine with a 12mm socket.
- Then remove the rear two bolts to allow you to slide the Chimera Kickstand bracket in place. The Chimera kickstand bracket will slide between the footpeg bracket and the engine. Use 2 of the provided bolts to secure it everything.
- Remove the front two bolts of the footpeg bracket and insert the two provided spacers between the engine and the footpeg bracket. Use the 2 remaining screws to secure it.
- Tighten all 4 bolts securely.
For those who are planning on slamming their Super Cub 125 more than 3", you could purchase and use the Chimera Short Kickstand Leg (SKU: CH-1100).