- NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA ON ANY POLLUTION CONTROLLED MOTOR VEHICLES
ARacer Super RC2 Stage 3 Ultimate Engine Management System ECU will completely replace the the OEM ECU on the Suzuki SV650 (2017+)! This is not a piggyback ECU, the RC2 completely removes the OEM ECU! This will eliminate all of the issues that would occur with the OEM ECU, giving you full control of how the engine will run without any worries of random changes that typically occurs with a piggyback ECU. Adjustments could be made with a laptop. The RC2 is 100% plug and play, no wiring needed!
i-Link Cable will need to connect between ECU and laptop. (ASG-1004).
ARacer Super RC2 Stage 3 is a Completele engine management system that allows you to make all adjustments via a laptop. Pair this up with the correct fuel injector size and you could easily tune your engine to run.
Tuning could be done on a dyno (highly recommended) or safely on a backroad/street using a wideband o2 gauge and sensor with the autotune function.
Optional DG1 and AF1 combo option is available and recommended to be used with the RC1 to monitor A/F ratio.
Aracer Ilnik cable (ASG-1004) will be needed in order to connect the ecu to your laptop.
RC1 Super ECU
- Fuel and Injection phase adjustable
- Ignition timing and dwell time adjustable
- Manifold Air Pressure base for inlet air amount calculation
- Released engine speed limited
- Environment temp and Baro compensation available
- Free MAP download for various vehicle model (Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki, Kawasaki, Kymco, SYM…)
- Increase almost 10% above power after calibration (depend on engine model)
- Easy plugin (remove stock ECU and install RC1 ECU without any harness modified)
- Same connector as stock ECU
- RC1 ECU meet IP67 specs
- Support Auto-Tune with aRacer AF1 wideband sensor module
- Race & ECO MAP real time switch with iMode
- Launch mode for racing start
- Valet mode for anti thief or running usage
- All Values are displayed in Metric Units.
**NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA ON ANY POLLUTION CONTROLLED MOTOR VEHICLES**