12 O'clockLabs Speedometer Re-Calibration Device for the 4-Speed Honda Monkey 125 (2018-2021) with / without ABS.
12 O'clockLabs Speedo Recalibration Device for the 2018-2021 Honda Monkey 125 is needed when you change tire size and/or gearing changes to your drive train.
- Plug and Play!
- The smallest electronic speedometer/odometer calibration device in the world.
- Works perfectly by itself OR with a pc3, pcv, bazzaz, or any other fuel controller or gear indicator.
- Priced below any competing product on the market
- Easier to setup than any other device on the market
- Allows speedometer correction in 0.1% steps, up to 99.9% + or -
- Saves max speed, which can be recalled to your stock speedometer gauge
- Simple plug-in installation for many vehicles using factory OEM connectors
- Works for vehicles which display MPH or KPH
- Ability to convert MPH to KPH, or KPH to MPH
- 2018-2021 Honda Monkey 125 ABS/Non-ABS (4 Speed)
WILL NOT FIT 2022+ Honda Monkey 125 (5 Speed), please see SDRD-1009 for 2022+ Monkey's.