The patented* Green Light Trigger GLT 2.0 employs the use of two powerful neodymium magnets and a custom-designed low-profile plastic injection molded chassis that legally turns red traffic lights into green ones.
The GLT 2.0 accomplishes this by creating eddy currents in the inductive-loop traffic detectors embedded within the pavement at most traffic light signals which, in turn, then "trigger" the detectors, sending a signal to the traffic light to turn from red to green.
Full-size trucks and cars already possess a large enough metal mass to disrupt the detector's magnet field, naturally, when these bigger vehicles stop either near or directly over the sensors while waiting at red lights. Smaller vehicles, however, lack the structural mass to accomplish the same triggering process.
The GLT 2.0 compensates for this deficiency by cost-effectively and efficiently "enlarging" their presence at traffic signals - and now red lights are triggered to turn green as if they were the same full-size vehicles. No more endless waiting at stoplights or dangerous user-fixers - like running red lights.
*Patents: 7,330,132 B1 and 7,026,955 B2
- Patented, specifically designed device for motorcycles, ATV's, UTV's, bicycles, scooters, and other small vehicles
- Legally turns red traffic lights into green ones by making your vehicle visible to inductive loop ground sensors
- Employs the use of two powerful neodymium magnets and a custom-designed, low profile plastic infection molded chassis
- Mounts easily either magnetically or with the supplied nylon tie
- Dimension: 2" x 1" x 3/4"
NOTE: Some traffic light may have a faulty light sensor so occasionally, it might not trigger some lights due to this.