RacingBros Shicane HLR Kawasaki Z125 Pro shock allows you to adjust the spring pre-load to increase the stiffness of the rear suspension, and you can adjust compression or rebound on the fly. Spherical bearings are used on mounting ends instead of typical bushings to give the rider precise suspension feedback! Highly recommended for all type of riders/racers and for those who are canyon carve during the weekend!Spring rate available are:
- 145N/mm spring: 195lbs and under rider
- 186N/mm spring: 200lbs rider and above or those with an lowering kit installed.
- Cold Forged 6061-T6 piggybak cap
- Fully tunable and serviceables SAV damping system
- Hi/Lo Speed Compression adjustment
- Wide-range rebound damping (24 clicks)
- 36mm CNC 7075-T6 piston
- 14mm super-finished hard chrome shaft
- IFP Desing (Internal Free Piston)- mounted either direction
- Offered in different spring rates.
- Length : 245(mm)
- Weight : 1685 (g)
- Cold Forged, CNC Machining, AL 7075 / 6061 T6
** Spring is only available in Green only at this time.