Freedom of motion through simplicity and innovation.The M2 RZ Mask is unparalleled in its class. It's lightweight and slim design features a full mesh main body construction, resulting in improved airflow and breathability to seamlessly integrate into any users job or adventure. Dominating protection and performance through its 99.9% replaceable Active Carbon Filter. The M2 is your lightweight air filtration mask, ideal for those who stay in motion.
- Mesh Construction – Lightweight - Breathable
- 99.9% Replaceable Active Carbon Filters
- Dual one-way discharge valves – Reduce condensation
- Adjustable nose clip – Prevent fogging
- Adjustable Velcro Strap – Universal fit
- 360 Degree seal - Prevents leakage
- Versatile - Durable - Washable
- RZ Filters tested at World Renowned Microbiological Testing Facility
- 1 RZ Mask
- 2 F1 RZ Filters
- 1 Storage bag
How long do RZ Filters last? The life expectancy of the RZ Filter depends on many variables, such as; particulate exposure density, particulate exposure duration and user breathing rate. With that said, below are our general guidelines – as the user will have the final call given your exposure.
- 20-30+ hours of continuous use in heavy dust exposure to things such as; grain bins, off-roading, construction/demolition etc.
- 30-40+ hours of continuous use in light dust exposure to things such as; grain bins, off-roading, construction/demolition etc.
- 50-60+ hours of continuous use when protecting against allergens, pollutants, odors etc.
Feel like measuring?
You can also use a measurement if you want to be sure of the right size for you. Measure from the bridge of your nose to just below your chin:
- Extra Large (XL) - 4.5" - 5.5" | 215lbs +
- Large (L) - 4" - 4.5" | 125lbs - 215lbs
- Medium (M) - 3.5" - 4" | Up to 125lbs
General guide based on body weight (note that facial measurements are more accurate for ensuring correct fit).