The Antigravity ATZ7-8 Lithium Motorsports Battery is a Hi-Power Lithium Replacement for the OEM Lead/Acid YTZ7S found in so many bikes including most all Enduros. But the Nano-Phosphate Lithium Antigravity ATZ7-8 offers massive weight savings over the Lead/Acid version and has over TWICE the cranking amps resulting in much better starting performance with a faster turn over of the motor and higher voltage on startup. In addition, the Antigravity Battery offers a big weight reduction.
- -Direct drop-in Lithium replacement for OEM Lead/Acid YTZ7S
- -High Power, Ultra Lightweight Lithium Nano-Phosphate Motorsport Battery
- -Double the power and 50% weight savings over Lead/Acid Version.
- -Over 35% more Power than the comparable Shorai battery.
- -Can hold a charge up to a year provided there are no ”Parasitic Drains” (accessories that draw power when the bike is off…such as alarms, ECUs, iPods, GPS , heated grips etc…)
- -3-Year Warranty standard use—-check manufactures website for details (antigravitybatteries.com)
- -Capable of everyday use in bikes up to 600cc
- -Race use for Enduro and MX electric start bikes up to 800cc.
- -Race and Track Day use up to 1200cc (If you have a higher-performance motor choose the Antigravity AG1201)
- -Custom builds like cafe racers or small bore customs up to 800cc. (Please note if you own older classic bikes from the mid-1980s and earlier you should update the charging systems to a modern voltage regulator if you have the older style system with a voltage regulator. Damage can occur if overcharged.)
- -240 Cranking Amps
- -9Ah (PB Eq)
- USA SIZE 4-7/16" Width x 2-3/4" Depth x 4-1/4" Height (Height is measured to the top of the terminal bolt heads)
- USA WEIGHT 16oz
- METRIC SIZE 113mm Length x 70mm Depth x 107mm (Height is measured to the top of the terminal bolt heads)
- METRIC WEIGHT 448g
- Never use a Lead/Acid charger on lithium batteries.
- Do not allow any lithium batteries to over-discharge below 10.5v.