Takegawa Kawasaki Z125 Pro Big 34mm Throttle Body Kit
NOTE: There are clearance issues with combining this Throttlebody to the KLX style heads. The only way it will work if you eliminate the isolating spacer and use a clocking flange).
Additional recommended operational parts:
- Oil Cooler
- Aftermarket Fuel Controller: Bazzaz Z-Fi or Dynojet Powercommander V w/Autotune (for those who don't have access to a dynameter)
- Upgraded clutch parts: performance clutch springs and/or clutch disc
- Big Bore Cylinder 143cc - 165cc
Optional parts for higher performance:
- Bored out throttle bodies
- Aftermarket exhaust system
- Chimera Short Ram Intake System
Professional installation is highly recommended!
Engine break-in, aftermarket fuel controller and special tune/autotune is required! Likewise with any major engine modification or bore up kits, it's now considered a high-performance race engine, extra attention and steps are needed to maintain a high-performance engine.
NO WARRANTY ON RACE ENGINE parts or engine bore up kits. There is no warranty stated or implied due to the unusual stresses placed on these parts and because we have no control over how they are installed and used. Steady Garage will not be held liable for any failure or damage caused directly or indirectly from the use of these products or engines. The installation and use of these products or engines shall be conclusive evidence that the user assumes full responsibility for any damage caused directly or indirectly by their use.
**NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA ON ANY POLLUTION CONTROLLED MOTOR VEHICLES**