Ruck Rack is an easy to install luggage rack for the Honda Ruckus that will provide a location to strap and secure a load (bag, box, etc). This rack is meant for you to put stuff and to secure it down, so you don't risk damaging your nice paint job, FRP gas tank cover, and other customs/aftermarket items you have on your Ruckus. The Ruck Rack has strap/bungee hook pins that will allow you to easily tie things down. Powdercoated matte or gloss black for a nice and durable finish!
It Will not work with the OEM stock seat frame because the rear mounting tabs are not flat (please see the Stock Seat version).
It Will not work with Chimera Lowered Seat frames because the seat hinge/bracket is in the way and the seat will no longer open (it will fit if you remove the seat rear seat hinge and if you no longer want the seat to open). It Will work perfectly with OEM style lowered seat frames, such as; ATR, PasswordJDM, NCY, Bowls, etc).
- Built-in mounting tabs and brackets for optional R6 Taillight (R6 Taillight is not included)
- Supports up to 150lbs
- Designed by an American veteran
- The size is approximately ~12" W x 7.75" Depth overall.
- Made in the USA
- Passenger Seat: Bolt on to the Ruck Rack with 3 bolts, available in Red or Black vinyl. 1.25" thick medium-firm padding.
- RED vinyl color does NOT match OEM Honda Red seats. It's nearly impossible to find a 100% match to the OEM Red Ruckus seats.
To use the R6 Tail light, you MUST cut off the welded on the original tail light bracket. This is REQUIRED to run the R6 light, otherwise, the light will make contact with the bracket.
If you would like to use the stock taillight and signal lights, then you must also purchase PN: MDH-1007.