Renthal Zero-Offset 1-1/8" (28.6mm) handlebar clamps/mounts are perfect to upsize your handlebars from 7/8" to 1-1/8"! Direct replacement for Honda and Kawasaki! Easy to install, simply remove the stock handlebar mounts and put these in place!
Steady Garage R&D: The included bar mount studs overall length is 77mm, once inserted into the bar mount, the stud will protrude 47mm with a 34mm stud-shank (non-treaded area). Depending on the thickness of the applications top triple clamp, if it's under 35mm thickness, some 12mm (~1/2") washers may be needed. Optional shorter 68mm studs could be purchased separately as a option (please select check box). For Honda Grom 125, the shorter studs or washers will be required. This only applies to the Zero-Offset Renthal Bar Mounts.
- Rubber-mounted clamps with long bolts
- For 1 1/8" diameter handlebars and OEM positioning with stock triple clamp
- Utilizes the OEM rubber cones; not included
Renthal’s 1 1/8” (28.6mm) handlebar mounts are designed to allow the mounting of oversized 1 1/8” handlebars, such as the Twinwall or Fatbar, on certain model motorcycles which are equipped with 7/8” handlebars as standard. These are CNC machined from 6086 T-6 billet aluminium and black anodized with laser etched Renthal logo.
The mounting studs are a special CNC machined hardened nickel chromoly steel with a machined relief to allow for the bending of the stud in the event of a hard crash. Our 1 1/8” mounts are meant to be a direct OEM replacement for the stock 7/8” mounts and will replicate the OEM bar position and height.
Designed to use the OEM rubber cones, replacement studs are available. Sold as a pair.
- The clamps are CNC precision machined from 6082 T6 solid billet, high strength aluminium alloy.
- Precision CNC machining ensures a perfect fit between the handlebar and clamp for maximum clamping strength.
- The bolts are CNC machined from nickel chromium molybdenum 817M40 steel and the hardened and tempered to grade W strength.
- A unique bolt head design with part hemispherical seating blended into the shank minimises the chance of bolt failure.
- Renthal bar mounts are designed to replicate the bar postion of the OE bar mounts.
- Black anodised finish.
- Please note Renthal bar mounts are designed to utilize the OE rubber cones.
Made in U.K.