RacingBros Shicane HLR Honda Grom 125 shock allows you to adjust the spring pre-load to increase the stiffness of the rear suspension, and you can adjust compression or rebound on the fly. Spherical bearings are used on mounting ends instead of typical bushings to give the rider precise suspension feedback! Highly recommended for all type of riders/racers and for those who are canyon carve during the weekend!Spring rate available are:
- 88N/mm spring: 195lbs and under rider
- 100N/mm spring: 190lbs-245lbs rider
- 130N/mm spring: 240lbs and above rider
- Cold Forged 6061-T6 piggybak cap
- Fully tunable and serviceables SAV damping system
- Hi/Lo Speed Compression adjustment
- Wide-range rebound damping (24 clicks)
- 36mm CNC 7075-T6 piston
- 14mm super-finished hard chrome shaft
- IFP Desing (Internal Free Piston)- mounted either direction
- Offered in different spring rates.
- Length : 245(mm)
- Weight : 1685 (g)
- Cold Forged, CNC Machining, AL 7075 / 6061 T6
** Spring also available in Gloss Black.