The Pro Taper Universal rubber mount kit will allow you to use your OEM top triple clamp with 1-1/8" handlebars.Features:
- Replaces OEM rubber bar mounts to accept 1-1/8" handlebars
- Reversible design provides forward or rears mounting with 4mm offset
- Precision CNC machined aircraft-grade aluminum
- Utilizes stock rubber cones that are 12mm or 1/2" ID.
- Sold as a pair
Approximate mounting studs specs:
- Length (from under the head to the end of the stud): 2-13/16" (71.35mm)
- Stud Shank (non-threaded) length: 1-11/16" (43mm)
Steady Garage R&D:
Please check these specs to see if the studs would work for your top triple clamp plate. Depending on the thickness of the application's top triple clamp, if it's under 35mm thickness, some 12mm (~1/2") washers OR spacers may be needed. These are universal items, therefore it would fit most bikes that have rubber-mounted risers, however, the stud length would need to be accounted for.
For those with smaller ID bushings (10mm), you may drill out the bushing or get new bushings with 12mm or 1/2" ID.