Opmid Ultra-Compact Universal Fuel Gauge will pull the resistance reading from float-type of fuel level sensor (not included, should already be on your motorcycle, otherwise you would need to purchase one). This is one of the only fuel gauges that also has other functions, such as voltage output, high-beam, turn signal, and FI or Oil indicator lights.
- Opmid Ultra-Compact Fuel Gauge
- 7/8" Handlebar Mount
- Gauge Harness and Connectors
Fuel Meter Gauge Functions:
- Voltage Output, Fuel Level, Turn Signal Indicator, High-Beam Indicator, and FI or OIL Warning Indicator.
Speedometer General Specs:
- Fuel meter： 10 steps of white LED
- Preset resistance: 8 types (such as 100Ω and 510Ω, reading of resistance and manual input are also possible.)
- Manual input range: 0 ~ 2999 Ω
- Loading range: 0 ~ 2999Ω
- Voltmeter: 9V ~ 14V ( 0.5 V unit )
- With Touch sensor (Right front）
- Size: W57mm×H29mm×D10mm
- Waterproof cord: IP66
- Operating voltage: DC10 ~ 16V
- Float-type of fuel level sensor (not included, should already be on your motorcycle if there's already a fuel level gauge previously, otherwise you would need to purchase one).
This item is UNIVERSAL FITMENT and it could be installed on your motorcycle, however additional parts or modification may be needed. Please doublecheck and consult with professional installers if you have any questions. Much like all other universal gauges, wiring knowledge would help speed up the installation process.
For Japanese and English instructions, please see HERE.