V2 MDH Tail light has the style of the newer SF Design. Will work for ALL Years Groms.
Why run additional turn signals when everything can fit into one! Eliminate the needs to run external turn signals while keeping the rear of your Honda Grom 125 clean and sleek! MDH sequential LED will be sure to make sure your Grom can be seen at night!
Will also work with OEM rear turn signal/blinkers lights and license plate light! You can simply remove the OEM tail light and install the MDH unit and plug in the included harness so that everything will work! Double the visibility!
- Upgraded with brighter LEDs alongside a projection element inside to focus the light, new stepped front lens same style found on the 17+ Groms, and now an easier to access programming button. Testing data showed that the running light is x5 brighter and the brake light x2 brighter compared to the V1 light.
- 16 ultra-bright dual mode red/yellow SMD LEDs for running/brake lights
- Programmable features:
- ON/OFF Stop Alert
- ON/OFF Sequential signals
- Direct plug and play with included sub-harness (OEM connectors for 100% bolt-on with zero modifications)
- Optional resistors built into sub-harness
- Optional splitter harness included running both factory + integrated signals at the same time
- Stop Alert - utilizes 3 quick red flashes when brakes are applied initially
- Sequential alternating yellow LED turn signals
- Street Legal: N/A
- Warranty: 1 year
Designed with Stop Alert function added to increase motorist awareness when you are braking. Sequential LEDs flash in sequence in the direction you are turning or merging so there is no confusion which way you are going.
A microprocessor is use with an integrated circuit chip (IC) to control all the functions of park, brake, and sequential signals. All IC chips are micro soldered by machine to deliver consistent and reliable solder points.
- 142mm x 58mm x 103mm (Width x Height x Depth) measured at a normal mounting position including housing.