Slip On Reducer would fit over 1-3/8" or 1-1/2" pipes, which would step up to 2" O.D. This allows the slip on section to fit inside 2" I.D. mufflers or pipes. Intended to be welded on. Great for custom builders!
- Inlet hole: 1.415" (35.88mm)
- Slip-on Straight Section Diameter: ~2" (50.8mm)
- Slip-on Straight Section Length: ~2" (50.8mm)
- Overall Length: ~2.5" (64.2mm)
- Thickness: .045" (1.13mm)
- Stainless Steel
NOTE: All specs are approximate measurements as these slip on reducers are formed so it would have usual metal distortions.