Chimera Engineering Race Bolt for the rear swing arm allows you to quickly and easily change either side of the rear sets by simply removing the nuts. The stock swing arm bolt is only threaded on one side, which requires you to completely remove the bolt out to remove the rear set on one side. This will most likely drop and misaligned the swing arm to the frame. The Chimera Race Bolt will prevent all of that from happening. Perfect for those who track or stunt their Grom's!
- WIll fit all years Honda Grom 125 2014+ and Honda Monkey 125 2018+! Could also fit other application, please see specs below!
- Diameter: 12mm
- Overall Length: 12-3/8".
- Minimum inside length with nuts threaded on (flushed with edge of axle) = 11-5/8"
- Machined from stainless steel
- Has pre-drilled holes for safety wires or hitch pins (hair pin clip)
- Will work with nearly every common rear sets on the market (OEM Stock, Driven Racing, Woodcraft, Spyker, etc).
- Very easy to install! (Leave the bike on the kickstand, remove nut from stock swing arm bolt. Using a rubber mallot, tap/push/drive the Chimera Race Bolt through)
NOTE: For OEM Grom rear sets, safety wire or cotter pin will not fit as the OEM rear sets are very wide.