Chimera Engineering Short Ram intake system for Honda PCX 125 and PCX 150 will directly replace the entire factory air box without the need to modify anything! Chimera Short Ram intake is positioned to allow a more direct, cooler and fresher air into your engine, giving you better throttle response and better performance. Increase air flow and at the same time, get a nice deep throaty intake sound while you cruise around! When it comes down to race time, you have the option to remove the air filter and expose a velocity stack/air snorkel to increase airflow! Made from aluminum and polished for the final finish.
Chimera Short Ram Intake System contents:
- Chimera Short Ram Intake Pipe
- 3 Ply Silicone Intake Coupler
- 2x Hose Clamp
- Intake pipe outside diameter is 50mm, you could use any universal cone filter with a 49mm-51mm inside diameter of your choice.
OPTIONAL ITEMS- *MUST SELECT FROM THE DROP DOWN OPTIONS:
- Chimera CH-1307 Universal Cone Air Filter (Pre-oiled with lifetime warranty)
- Sprint Filter Universal Water Proof Air Filter
Made in the USA! *PATENT PENDING*
Note: When installing the short ram intake, make sure the battery is unplugged. This will allow the ECU to reset the existing parameter and refresh itself to the change. Like any aftermarket air intake system for the automotive and power sports industry, not recommended to be used in rain.
**NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA ON ANY POLLUTION CONTROLLED MOTOR VEHICLES**