Chimera RZ1 engine swap mount kit will allow you to swap a Yamaha Zuma 125 engine onto a Honda Ruckus. Complete bolt-on design that requires no welding to the Honda Ruckus rear frame. RZ1 is the original bolt-on engine swap mount for the Yamaha Zuma 125 '5S9' engine to a Honda Ruckus, carefully engineered and tested for thousands of miles before being release to the Honda Ruckus community.
- RZ1 7" Fatty engine mount
- Lower shock mount (mounts on Engine)
- Upper shock mount
- and all necessary mounting hardwares
Additional Parts needed: Chimera RZ1 Fatty mount will also need the following parts in order for you to get the engine swap onto a rolling chassis (list does not include detailed information/parts because each builder prefer different parts and set up for the remaining items. Example: gas tank set up, exhaust set up, rear brake set up, etc.)
- 12x7 or 13x7 Rim (contact us for options available)
- Chimera Zuma 125 Rear disc Brake Conversion Kit
- Custom Wire Harness (contact us)
- ATR Rear Low Stance Shock
NOTE: For Honda Metropolitan owners, the Chimera RZ1 engine mount will also work with some modification, please contact us for more information!
Chimera RZ1 swap mount is patent pending.