Chimera GY6 aluminum Intake manifold riser angled clocking flange. This will give you all the clearance you need so you can run a forward facing carb with the CORRECT angle and clears the cross member bar on the Honda Ruckus.
Easy and simple installation! j
- Remove the intake manifold.
- Remove the studs from the head by locking 2 nuts together to unscrew the studs (will be rused).
- Put the Chimera Riser Angled Clocking Flange onto the engine, secure it with the included bolts.
- Install the stud onto the Chimera Riser Angled Clocking Flange
- Re-install the intake manifold.
No cutting or trimming the plastic fan shroud is needed! This would give you a much cleaner look and saves time with the installation!
Made in USA!