- Switchable between 18 mm and 20 mm ratios.
- Master cylinder body: Forged aluminium then subsequently CNC worked.
- MotoGP floating piston.
- Two lever components: Racing lever guide and the folding, forged lever.
- Micro-switch: A special housing to accept a micro brake light switch making this radial master cylinder suitable for road use.
- Lever contrast springs.
- Lever span adjustable.
- Brembo Brake Reservoir Kit available (sold separately) (PN: BRMB-1009-BR)
- Integral bleed nipple for rapid bleeding after assembly / service.
- This item will fit: Universal - most current sportbikes with 7/8" bars or clip-ons, designed to be used with 1 four-piston caliper or 2 two-piston calipers.
Brembo offers a wide range of radial master cylinders and adjustable levers to replace and enhance an original system. Brembo High Performance master cylinders are manufactured with state-of-the-art processes to ensure outstanding function and performance. Derived directly from motorsports, Brembo master cylinders are available as "Radial" and "Radial RCS" variants, which are easily installed on the most popular Japanese and European hypersports models.
Brembo RCS (Ratio Click System) radial brake master cylinders allow the rider to choose between power or precision in relation to road conditions, the weather, personal preference for feel and familiarity with the bike. This patented master cylinder, derived directly from the unit used in MotoGP, features an innovative adjustment system that allows the same master cylinder to cater for the many different requirements of even the most exacting customer.
Created specifically to bring MotoGP and Superbike technology to countless enthusiasts, the Brembo RCS radial master cylinder sets new standards for high performance brake components in terms of technology and style.
The RCS system consists of an adjuster that sets the brake lever pivot distance to either 18 or 20 mm, for the perfect feedback between rider and machine: setting the pivot distance to 20 mm makes the braking system more reactive and immediate, while a pivot distance of 18 mm makes it more precisely controllable. Changing between the two settings is extremely quick and changes braking power distribution without modifying the pure power of the system itself. The piston, gaskets and push rod of RCS master cylinders are exactly the same components as those in the master cylinders used by practically all MotoGP and SBK riders, and are manufactured to extremely fine tolerances and ensure very low friction. The lever consists of two main components: the racing lever guide and the folding, forged lever itself.