The Antigravity YTZ7-4 Lithium Motorsports Battery is a direct replacement in size for the Lead/Acid YTZ7S found in so many bikes including most every Enduro bike on the market. This 4-Cell version is best for use in every day use scooter and bikes up to 250cc. Or Race bikes up to 450cc. It is an extremly lightweight replacement for the standard YTZ7S saving about 3.5 pounds while offering similar starting performance. If your application is above 250cc we suggest the Antigravity Batteries YTZ7-8 which is the same size yet offers TWICE the power and capacity and will have a dramatic increase in motor turnover and starting while saving about 3 pounds.
- -Direct drop in Nano-Phospahte Lithium replacement for OEM Lead/Acid YTZ7S
- -Ultra Light wieght saves 3 pounds over Lead/Acid
- -Can hold a charge up to a year provided there are no ”Parasitic Drains” (accessories that draw power when the bike is off…such as alarms, ECUs, ipods, GPS , heated grips etc…)
- -Built in the USA to high quality standards with unbreakable terminal design.
- -3-Year Warranty—-check manufactures website for details (antigravitybatteries.com)
- -Capable of every day use in bikes up to 250cc
- -Race use for Enduro and MX electric start bikes up to 450cc.
- -Race and Track Day use in inline 4 cylinder 600cc sport bikes- (If you have a higher-performance motor choose the Antigravity AG1201)
- -Custom builds like cafe racers or small bore customs up to 500cc. (Please note if you own an older classic bikes from mid 1980s and earlier you should update the charging sytems to a modern voltage regulator if you have the older style system with a voltage regulator. Damaged voltage regulator can over charge and damage lithium batteries)
- -120 Cranking Amps
- -6Ah (PB Eq)
Dimensions and Weight
- USA SIZE (LxWxH) 4-7/16″ x 2 3/4″ x 4-1/8″ (Height is measured to the top of the terminal bolt heads)
- USA WEIGHT 13oz
- METRIC SIZE 113mm Length x 70mm Depth x 105mm (Height is measured to the top of the terminal bolt heads)
- METRIC WEIGHT 448g