The Antigravity YT7B Lithium Motorsports Battery is a direct replacement in size for the Lead/Acid YT7B found in many bikes including the Yamaha Zuma 125 Pro. It is an extremly lightweight replacement for the standard YT7B and offer almost twice the starting performance and power of other similar lead/acid or other lithium batteries of this size This is the Ultimate Battery for your Zuma 125.
- -Direct drop in Nano-Phospahte Lithium replacement for OEM Lead/Acid YT7B
- -Ultra Light wieght saves 3 pounds over Lead/Acid
- -Can hold a charge up to a year provided there are no ”Parasitic Drains” (accessories that draw power when the bike is off…such as alarms, ECUs, ipods, GPS , heated grips etc…)
- -Built in the USA to high quality standards with unbreakable terminal design.
- -3-Year Warranty—-check manufactures website for details (antigravitybatteries.com)
- Excellent for direct replacement of Lead/Acid YT7B-BS.
- 1000cc Race bikes.
- 320 Cranking Amps - Cranking Amps are the power the battery has.
- 9 Ah (Pb Eq) - Amp Hours are the Capacity of a battery.
Dimensions and Weight
- USA SIZE (LxWxH): 5-7/8" x 3-7/16" x 3.75" (Height is measured to the top of the battery).
- USA WEIGHT: 1.9 lbs
- METRIC SIZE (LxWxH): 150mm x 65mm x 93mm (Height is measured to the top of the battery).
- METRIC WEIGHT: 0.85 Kg