This is the smallest battery in the Antigravity Baterries line up. At a miniscule 4.25″ Length x 1.25″ Depth and 3.75″ hieght (to the top of the terminals) this battery offers extreme power in the most compact size in Lithium Motorsport batteries. This battery is best used for applications where extreme weight loss and ultra compact size are desired. This battery is often chosen for Performance applications where compact size and low weight are desired. Can start inline 4-Cylinder motors up to 600cc for race use, or up to 250cc for everyday street use in scooters Also a favorite of custom builders who want the smallest battery to tuck out of the way.
- -Most Compact of Lithium Motorsports Batteries available- ADHESIVE BACKED FOAM INCLUDED FOR EASY INSTALLATION
- -Ultra-Lightweight and High Power Lithium Nano-Phosphate Motorsport Battery
- -Can hold a charge up to a year provided there are no “Parasitic Drains” (accessories that draw power when the bike is off…such as alarms, ECUs, ipods, GPS , heated grips etc…)
- -Built in the USA to high quality standards with large all brass unbreakable terminal design.
- -3-Year Warranty—-check manufactures website for details (antigravitybatteries.com)
- -Capable of every day use in bikes up to 250cc
- -Race use for Enduro and MX electric start bikes up to 450cc. (If you have a 250cc 2-stroke you will need to use the Antigravity Batteries AG801)
- -Race and Track Day use in inline 4 cylinder 600cc sport bikes- (Honda CBR600 rider should use the Antigravity Batteries AG801)
- -Custom builds like cafe racers or small bore customs up to 350cc. (Please note if you use older classic bikes from mid 1980s and earlier you should update the -charging sytems to a modern voltage regulator, damaged voltage regulartor can overcharge the battery and damage it)
- -120 Cranking Amps
- -6Amp Hours (PB Eq)
- USA SIZE (LxWxH) 4.25″ x 1.25″ x 3.75″ (Height is measured to the top of the terminal bolt heads)
- USA WEIGHT 16oz
- METRIC SIZE (LxWxH) 110mm x 32mm x 95mm (Height is measured to the top of the terminal bolt heads)
- METRIC WEIGHT 448g