The Antigravity Batteries AG1201 is an extremely versatile high power and lightweight Lithium Motorcycle/Motorsports battery. I has the capability for large weight reduction in the most compact size in lithium batteries in its class. It has 360 Cranking Amps yet is only 4.50″ Length x 3.25″ Depth and 4.25″ hieght (to the top of the terminals). This battery is a great choice for those seeking very high power in a compact battery. It can replace the typical 12 Ah Lead/Acid battery with a weight saving of up to 7 pounds while offering much more cranking power. This battery is best used for applications where extreme weight loss and ultra compact size are desired.
- -Ultra-Lightweight and High Power Lithium Nano-Phosphate Motorsport Battery
- -Most Compact of Lithium MotorspRots Batteries ,ADHESIVE BACKED FOAM INCLUDED FOR EASY INSTALLATION
- -Can hold a charge up to a year provided there are no ”Parasitic Drains” (accessories that draw power when the bike is off…such as alarms, ECUs, ipods, GPS , heated grips etc…)
- -Built in the USA to high quality standards with unbreakable terminal design.
- -3-Year Warranty—-check manufactures website for details (antigravitybatteries.com)
- -Capable of every day use in bikes up to 1100cc (For mor capacity and power use the Antigravity AG1601)
- -Race and Track Day use 1500cc
- -Custom builds up to 1200cc. (If using a high-performance motor use the Antigravity AG1601)
- -4 Cylinder Race Cars up to 1800cc
- -360 Cranking Amps- (Cranking Amps are the power the battery has)
- 12Ah (PB Eq) – Amp Hours are the Capacity of a Battery
- USA SIZE 4.5″ Length x 3.12″ Depth x 4.25″ hieght (Height is measured to the top of the terminal bolt heads)
- USA WEIGHT 2lbs 4oz
- METRIC SIZE 114mm Length x 83mm Depth x 108mm Height (Height is measured to the top of the terminal bolt heads)
- METRIC WEIGHT 1.08 Kg