5 Shooter Universal LED light cluster has a low draw of 15w! Will work with any headlights. This headlight conversion kit may/will require some cutting/trimming to the headlight housing and removing the headlight lens in order to install it. It may vary for different bikes and different headlights, however for most part it will fit, but be ready to do a little customization! As long as you could remove the lens from the headlight housing, then you could put these 5 Shooter Cluster LED headlight conversion kit in!
Some bikes that it will hit on with:
- Honda Ruckus (All year)
- Honda Metropolitan (All year)
- Honda Grom 125 (All year)
- Yamaha Vino
- Yamaha Zuma
- Remove headlight house from the bike
- Using a heat gun or an oven (220 degrees F for 7-10 minutes), heat up the headlight housing so that the adhesive will soften up, allowing you to separate the lens from the headlight.
- Once the lens is separated from the housing, you could now install the 5 Shoot Cluster LED headlight conversion into the housing.
- Repeat step #2, but instead you're going to glue the lens back onto the housing.