ProTaper Evo Adventure Handlebars High 1-1/8"
Pro Taper Evo Adventure Handlebars 1-1/8"
The ProTaper EVO Adventure handlebar series addresses the needs of enthusiasts riding adventure / touring bikes. Utilizing the same material and manufacturing techniques as the Pro Taper industry changing, 1-1/8” oversized EVO handlebars for the Motocross / off-road world, the Adventure handlebar is specifically designed to give adventure / touring riders the increased comfort and control they desire.
With over 8” of straight section in the control area, the hassles of mounting vital control and comfort components has now been eliminated. The EVO Adventure bar utilizes a computer profiled 4mm wall design that is up to 25% lighter than other bars yet up to 45% stronger.
- Made from 4mm, proprietary, 7000 series aluminum alloy for superior tensile and yield strength
- Best balance between fatigue life, impact strength and impact absorbing flex
- High-tech, stress relieved, shot peen and anodized finish for unmatched durability
- Independent lab tests show that the EVO handlebars outlast every other handlebar on the market in fatigue life
- Epoxy inner coating resists corrosion
- Chemically applied cut lines and alignment grid are scratch and peel resistant
- Bar end plugs to keep the elements out of the handlebar tubing
- Optional bends to accommodate wide range of model fitments
- Weighs only 1.55 to 1.70 pounds (720-780 grams) – depending on bend
- Oversize 1-1/8" at bar clamp, tapers to 7/8" at bar ends