Looking for the ultimate headlight setup for your 2022+ Honda Grom? The Chimera Groundead headlight kit paired with the Baja LP9 LED light is the brightest and most powerful option on the market. This powerful combination will provide unmatched performance and turn darkness into daylight on any road, from overland trails to back roads and country roads.
- Chimera Headlight Visor
- Chimera Headlight Mounting Plate
- Chimera Headlight Connector
- Baja Design LP9 Headlight - SPORT series
Forward Projecting Lumens: 6,500 Utilizing 9 LEDs
Forward Projecting Wattage/Amps: 61W / 4.6A
Made in the USA!
*** PATENT PENDING ****
- 2022+ Honda Grom 125 (Grom RR, JC92) ABS/NON-ABS
- The included harness would allow you to use the HIGH/LOW left hand control switch to TURN OFF or ON the headlight. LP9 LED lights is only ON or OFF, there is NO high/low beam on the LP9.
- The wattage draw from the LP9 light is quite high, we recommend turning off the light when the engine is OFF or when the bike is idling for a long period of time to ensure that the battery has sufficient power, this is especially important for the SPORT series headlight with 61 watts draw.
- Due to the Squadron LED light being intended for off-road use only, this conversion kit is for OFF-ROAD USE or show purposes only!