No Products in the Cart
Steady Garage is thrilled to present “NaviScape”, our take on the new 2022 Honda Navi 110, in collaboration with Vance & Hines. Marking our 5th official collaboration for Honda Power Sports, we were honored to help introduce the Navi to the US Market through a fully customized project. Our goal was to create excitement around the release of the Honda Navi and to show mini-moto fans the full potential of what this 110 CC fun-machine could be!
As many of you have noticed by now, the design team at S.G. has drawn inspiration in the past from classic sci-fi films and cyberpunk visuals. For the NaviScape we had pod racers and spacecrafts in mind, which can be seen in our decision to include RGB/LED strip lighting throughout and the color palette. We felt the matte blue-ish, grey tones with neon yellow accents really brought this outer space concept to life, conveying an intercosmic dimensionality.
Eliminating some body paneling resulted in a slim, sleek profile and an exposed frame which we powder coated gun-metal bronze to contrast the blue hues. We added an integrated diamond tail light and a lower clip-on handlebar setup for a more pronounced, aggressive riding position. With the stock Navi’s narrow front end and short wheelbase it took some work and elbow grease to fit the 12” hot rod inspired dish “smoothie” wheels, which we wrapped with some low profile Michelin Power Pure SC tires. However the end result was well worth it, giving the “NaviScape” a more racing inspired stance.
The most challenging aspect of this build (as with many of our others) was the delicate balance between preserving what makes the Navi special while continuing to push the envelope. We wanted every component of the “NaviScape” to feel intentional and natural, aiming for a true OEM+ look. Everything from the custom headlight plate to the aluminum belly pan was made to feel cohesive and seamless with the rest of the bike. Our friends at Vance & Hines killed it with the custom exhaust, equipped with a stainless steel flex pipe that really brought everything together.
•Uni Filter Angled Clamp-On Dual Layer “POD” Foam Air Filter (1.25″/31.75mm)
• Vance and Hines NaviScape Special Custom Exhaust (Custom/One-Off)
• Chimera Engineering Portal Starter Cover (COMING SOON!)
• Custom one-off fan shroud scoop
• Chimera Engineering Titanium Head/valve Cover Bolts (COMING SOON!)
• Gears Racing H2 Plus NaviScape Spec Rear Shock (CUSTOM/ONE-OFF)
• Steady Garage Custom/modified Front Forks
• 12×6 Solid Dish Rear Rim
• 12×4 Solid Dish Front Rim (modified to fit the narrow Navi front forks)
• Chimera Engineering Rear Hub
• FLP Ruckus Front Drum Hub (modified to fit)
• Chimera Engine Stretch/Extension Mount (COMING SOON!)
• Steady Garage Smoothie Rear Center Cap
• Custom color mix by Custom Painter Bob AKA Yuichi Tamao
• Paint and pinstripe work by Custom Painter Bob AKA Yuichi Tamao
• Steady Garage Front and Rear Fenders (CUSTOM/ONE-OFFS)
• Frame Powdercoated Statin Bronze
• Galfer Racing Wave Rear Rotor
• Chimera Engineering P3x Rear Caliper Bracket
• Chimera Engineering P3x Front Caliper Bracket
• Chimera Engineering U-Bomb Clip on Handlebar Adapter (Short Version)
• Chimera Engineering NaviScape Billet Lower Side Cover (CUSTOM/ONE-OFF)
• Chimera Engineering T-56 Navi Baja Designs LED Headlight Conversion (CUSTOM/ONE-OFF)
• Chimera Engineering Adjustable Peg Mount Rails (CUSTOM/ONE-OFF)
• Steady Garage custom aluminum belly pan/skid plate
• Steady Garage x Rogelio’s Auto Upholstery x Composite Work Carbon Fiber Seat
• Chimera Engineering Gas Cap
• Koso Digital Gauge
• Steady Garage Custom Gauge Pod Mount
• Steady Garage LED Taillight Housing “Diamond Tail” (CUSTOM/ONE-OFFS)
• Grom Flush Mount Turn Signal LED Lights (Custom Fitted)
• Custom Bubble Shield for the headlight Cover
• NRG Steering Wheel Hook used for Accessories Hook
• Koso Digital Gauge
• Biltwell Kung Fu Grips Chocolate Color
Special thanks to Honda Powersports, Vance&Hines, Gears Racing Suspensions, and Rogelio's Upholstery for supporting this build!